Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
Division of Biology and Biological Engineering, California Institute of Technology
Research Interests: Cell Signaling Pathways, Computational Systems Biology
Phone: +1 (408) 805-0973
CV (May 2021)
- Cryo-EM structure of a dimeric B-Raf:14-3-3 complex reveals asymmetry in the active sites of B-Raf kinases Kondo, Y., J. Ognjenovic, S. Banerjee, D. Karandur, A. Merk, K. Kulhanek, K. Wong, J.P. Roose, S. Subramaniam and J. Kuriyan. Science 366 (2019) 109–115.
- Analysis of the Role of the C-Terminal Tail in the Regulation of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Kovacs, E., R. Das, Q. Wang, T.S. Collier, A. Cantor, Y. Huang, K. Wong, A. Mirza, T. Barros, P. Grob, N. Jura, R. Bose and J. Kuriyan. Mol Cell Biol 35 (2015) 3083–3102.
- Robust expansion of dendritic cells in vivo by hydrodynamic FLT3L-FC gene transfer Tu, H., T.M. Burke, C. Oderup, K. Huang, K. Wong, S. Lewen, M. LaJevic and B.A. Zabel. J Immunol Methods 413 (2014) 69–73.
- Simultaneous Pancreas and Kidney Transplantation for Type 2 Diabetes American Transplant Congress 2016
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand: In autoimmune, allergic, and infectious disease models Junior Science and Humanities Symposium 2013
- Expression and purification of full-length bRaf UC Berkeley Molecular and Cell Biology Poster Session 2017
- Pharmacokinetics study of FC-FLT3 Synopsys Silicon Valley Science and Technology Championship 2013
- Preclinical evaluation of fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (FLT3L) in autoimmunity, allergy, and infection Siemens Competition 2012