Posted on 16. Jun, 2013 by kathrynwong.
My Secrets to Building Self Confidence & Finding Yourself Again
by Kathryn Wong
Yes, we all play way too many roles in life. Have you ever counted them? Here are a few of my daily roles: mother, daughter, daughter in-law, wife, friend, PTA Treasurer, business owner, home chef, team
With all these different roles we play, there is no way we always stay true to ourselves. We are constantly trying to living up to the expectation of the role, seeking approval, and make others happy. What about making us happy?
Then throw in the media. There’s a whole other set of expectations – thin, perfect skin, size 0, long legs, nice abs, silky hair, etc. All the models, athletes, celebrities, actors on the magazine covers, TV, or big screen set examples of what we should be like on the outside. That fact is that the majorities of us don’t and never will look like them. And that’s OK! We need to stop perusing an image. We need to who we are. We all are unique and we need to celebrate that and see our own beauty. As well as being confident in who we are.
I know all this is easy to say, but to do it is hard. Trust me I know. I struggle with my own confidence and self-image. Finding myself again after years seeking approval and living up to other’s expectations of me has been hard. But I’ve really been working on myself the past year. I’ve made great progress too.
- Identifying troublesome situations and relationships. Write down what are good and bad about these situations and relationships. Continue to work on improving the negative areas.
- Speaking up, share my thoughts, opinions, dreams and challenges. What I have to say does matter.
- Taking some risks and doing things I’m scared of. This included zip lining and white water rafting.
- Becoming aware of when I talk negatively about myself, such as “I need to lose weight.” For every negative thing I say about myself in a give day, I try to say something positive.
- Write down realistic goals, both short-term and long-term goals. Do something each day to work towards the goals.
- Keeping up with my exercise. It’s not all about the weight loss, it’s about being healthy, feeling healthy and toned, and feeling good about me.
- Taking time for ME each and every day. It can be as simple as 5 minute of quiet time or a bubble bath. This was especially key for me when my kids were little and I struggled to have even a minute by myself each day. By doing something for me each day, it makes it a good day.
All the best,
$10 for LES MILLS COMBAT Workout — June Only
by: Kathryn Wong
We all have a little warrior inside us! Let’s let him out — kick and punch away. Les Mills Combat is a super fun martial arts inspired workout program. I have many clients using this program right now, along with Shakeology and they are seeing RIDICULOUS results! One just hit the 10-pound weight loss mark. They are losing weight, seeing definition in their arms and abs, learning how to eat healthier, and getting in shape fast. Their confidence and self esteem is also sky rocketing.
The Les Mills Combat program is for people who are struggling with their weight and fitness, who have it a plateau, or ready to take it to the next level. And would like to try some fun martial arts moves.
Last week I had a number of inquiries coming into my Facebook page, my Direct Message box and to my personal inbox about the current deal on the Les Mills Challenge Pack– a $70 savings. Les Mills Combat program was only released several months ago and never has been on sale. This is quite the deal and ends June 30th.
LES MILLS COMBAT Challenge Pack
LES MILLS COMBAT is the ultimate mixed martial arts workout program that completely transforms your body in just 60 days. This system takes the most dynamic, calorie-scorching moves from 6 major martial arts disciplines—boxing, muay thai, tae kwon do, karate, capoeira, and jiu jitsu—and combines them into explosive fat-shredding sequences designed for outrageously fast results.
Your Les Mills Challenge Pack also includes:
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology —the superfood shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program. This is a $130 value
- A FREE 30-day VIP trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, where you’ll find all the support you’ll need to complete your Challenge.
- Plus FREE standard shipping! A $20 value.
Check out these Amazing Results from LES MILLS COMBAT
Check out the LES MILLS COMBAT Workouts
- Les Mills Combat workout sells for $60, plus shipping and handling.
- The premium meal replacement shake Shakeology sells for $130, plus shipping and handling.
- Together you would spend over $230. But now through 6/30/13 you can get them both, along with a 30-day membership to the Team Beachbody Club for meal planning, recipes and tips for just $140. That’s like buying Shakeology for $130 and only paying $10 for the Les Mills Combat workout program!
- Shipping is FREE too.
This is a steal of a deal. Not only is it a dea,l but it will transform your body and your life.
Already Drinking Shakeology — No Problem
If you are already buying Shakeology on autoship, send an email to Team Beachbody at customerservice@TeamBeachbody.com and cancel your next order of Shakeology.
Then click the button below and order the Les Mills Combat Challenge Pack before June 30th. Heck you will pay just $10 more than you would for Shakeology, but you get this amazing 60-day workout program! Amazing deal. And I promise you that you will love the Les Mills Combat workout progrm.
That’s Not All, My Gift to You
If you decided to hit it hard with this amazing workout program and clean up your eating with Shakeology, I have a new 30-Day Drop a Size group starting on July 1st. You can join for FREE. Register for the group by following this link Drop A Size Group. The group is limited so act fast and get your Les Mills Combat Challenge Pack before supplies run out!
Trust me, you will love Les Mills Combat, Shakeology (chocolate flavor is the most popular) and what they both will do to your body and mind.
Feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page or email me with any questions.
Stay with the Fight!
Kathryn Wong is a Fitness Coach who works with others to help them realize their dreams and potential. Kathryn struggled with exercise and healthy eating for a number of years, until she found the magic combination.
Whether you are lacking energy, drive, motivation, or financial means, Kathryn is here to help you get the RESULTS you WANT and DESERVE. It’s never too late! Get in Shape Fast! Join my next Drop a Jean Size in 30-Days!
Belly Fat – The Secret to Shrinking Belly Fat by: Kathryn Wong Belly Fat is the Worst Kind of Fat It’s not just because of the way belly fat looks when we are in a bathing suit. Deep belly fat (the kind that makes for a beer belly) actually churns out proteins and hormones that […]
OMG, I Gained 3 Pounds Overnight by: Kathryn Wong Last weekend we went out for Chinese Dim Sum. I enjoyed my usual dumplings, galian, baked cah siu baos, and cheong gan (Note, I didn’t have any of the chicken feet my husband and son ordered.) I didn’t stuff myself, and thought I ate fairly […]
Keys to Lasting Motivation by: Kathryn Wong Are you thinking of summer yet? I know I’m getting into summer mode with only 2 weeks of school left for my kids. Will you be wearing that bathing suit, strapless dress or muscle shirt this summer? Summer clothes or New Year’s resolutions might get you motivated to […]
Sugar … Stop the Addiction & Stop Getting Fat by Kathryn Wong Last week I saw a video clip from Fox News on sugar in the American diet. They reported that a recent study from the Center of Disease Control stated that the American adults are consuming 13% of their daily calories from added sugar. This is alarming. […]
The Secrets to Unlocking Explosive Toned Arms by Kathryn Wong Do you hate your upper arms? Do you have that jiggle going on up there? How about when the fat giggles when you are waving or whisking up some eggs or cookie dough. Come on you know exactly what I’m talking about – Bat Wings. […]
Posted on 09. May, 2013 by kathrynwong.
Lose the Carbs. Lose the Fat. It’s as Simple as That! by Kathryn Wong Have you ever come home after a hard day of work, exhausted, no energy and just want to wolf down a high-fat, high-carb pizza or big bowl of pasta in front of the TV? Do you get in a vicious […]
Posted on 08. May, 2013 by kathrynwong.
Good Friends are Like Stars. You Don’t Always See Them, But You Know They Are There. by Kathryn Wong Last Friday I played hooky to celebrate a wonderful gift we have in this life – Friendship. My kid’s school’s PTA puts on a wonderful women’s luncheon every year to celebrate friendship and our school […]
Meet My Own Personal Masseuse – My Secret Weapon! by Kathryn Wong Do you ever feel like you need a great massage? Have been been working out hard to get in shape fast? But don’t have the time or the money? I’ve got a secret. I’ve have my own personal masseuse who is ready […]